Penguin Fun Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Penguin Fun Fan Site

Welcome to Penguin Fun Fan Site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi 102 (Admin)
Administrator
Administrator
Yoshi 102 (Admin)

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 8:03 pm

Here they are
1.Don't spam
Anyone caught spaming will get the rank bad former and that rank will go away in a month with that rank you will not be allowed to make a thread if you make a thread you will get banned.If you spam twice you get banned for a week.Spam three times pera ban.
2.No hack talk or hacking this forum or anyone on it
If you are caught talking about hack stuff you get banned for a week if you hack this forum or someone on it pera ban and i am not kidding want to try me.
3.Don't post adult material
If me or any other admins or mods find this your getting pera banned.
4.Don't swear or cuss in your posts
You will get the rank bad mouth forumer and will not be able to post threads for 3 weeks if you post a thread one of the staff will ban you.
5.Don't advertise
Please use your sig to advertise and post it in the advertising sub forum ONLY not in post anywhere else.
6.Don't attack other users or staff
Please everyone get along here if you don't may result in ban.
7.Don't attack websites run by the staff
Many admins and mods might have forums websites blogs etc.if you attack not only will you be banned there but here as well.
8.15 letter rule
All post must consits of 15 letters or more (to lower spam). Punishment is first a warning and than a ban.
More Coming soon
Back to top Go down
Acef596
Owner of game
Owner of game
Acef596

Male
Number of posts : 265
Time Zone : Eminem, Yoshi and Babidu who put this up
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:12 am

Yoshi 102 (Admin) wrote:
Here they are
1.Don't spam
Anyone caught spaming will get the rank bad former and that rank will go away in a month with that rank you will not be allowed to make a thread if you make a thread you will get banned.If you spam twice you get banned for a week.Spam three times pera ban.
If you are caught talking about hack stuff you get banned for a week if you hack this forum or someone on it pera ban and i am not kidding want to try me.
You will get the rank bad mouth forumer and will not be able to post threads for 3 weeks if you post a thread one of the staff will ban you.
5.Don't advertise
Please use your sig to advertise and post it in the advertising sub forum ONLY not in post anywhere else.
Many admins and mods might have forums websites blogs etc.if you attack not only will you be banned there but here as well.
8.15 letter rule
All post must consits of 15 letters or more (to lower spam). Punishment is first a warning and than a ban.
More Coming soon
nice take my rules
Back to top Go down
Yoshi 102 (Admin)
Administrator
Administrator
Yoshi 102 (Admin)

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:56 pm

Acef596 wrote:
Yoshi 102 (Admin) wrote:
Here they are
1.Don't spam
5.Don't advertise
8.15 letter rule
More Coming soon
nice take my rules

no you see when i was changing the forum i thought i better save the rules incase i delete the toic because i was changing the forum. i accidently deleted the topic but i copied the rules so i jst pasted it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penguin Fun Fan Site :: Forum Talk :: Rules-
Jump to: